BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Evan H.
I've been using this chapstick for years and it never fails! It always makes my lips feel so soft and they're never chapped! Plus I love the vanilla scent, so yummy!
Samantha W.
Clinton, IA
This lip balm is perfect for your lips when you need just a little moisturizer! I wouldn’t use this if your lips or really dry and cracky. I’d use something a little stronger.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I remember when my mom used to use this when I was younger and I always wanted to use it too. The packaging is great for pockets of women’s jeans because they’re so small.
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Great for price! Definitely will buy again! Great for quality. Definitely my go to when in a money crunch. Would definitely recommend. Very affordable. Not too pricey.
Overall very satisfied.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
I really like this and sometimes the purchase it over the EOS ones. The vanilla is the only one I tried and it tastes really nice. Also works well and isn’t greasy
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Pretty good. I’m very particular on my lip balms. This one feels good on the lips, but I find that I’m constantly reapplying. The packaging is cute and convenient.
Brittany V.
Berea, KY
I love soft lips. I just keep putting it on layer by layer. it goes on so smooth and doesn’t leave a sticky feel. Probably one of my favorite brands of chapstick.
Mitzi B.
Soft lips does just as I says. Makes your lips feel very soft and very smooth. It is easy to apply and doesn’t make your lips feel waxy. Always a good choice to buy and will buy again. Easy to take wherever you go
Allie G.
Cedartown , GA
This lip balm is very soothing and it last almost all day! The packaging is very cute and it’s very affordable. If I’m running low I know I can just grab some from any store and I totally recommend to everyone.
Katherine C.
Natchitoches, LA
For the price i rather just buy carmex. This is a good brand but does exactly what other lip balms do.It comes in a nice package and i would recommend trying it, but it wasn’t for me. It was nice though.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon