BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jessica W.
Syracuse
It was pretty ok! It tasted and smelled nice, and I like the slim packaging. I did have to keep reapplying though, but other than that, I really liked it.
Yaya b.
Soft lips lip balm is very soft and leaves my lips soft. But it doesn’t help with already chapped lips. The skinny tube is cute and easy to throw in your purse.
Dacie W.
Overall I believe this is the best lip balm to use!!!! Its super gentle and makes your lips feel amazing. It has a nice stinginess to it as well, which I enjoy.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Soft lips lip balm is a pretty good product. I don't feel like I have to reapply too much but feel like the container is slightly small for what you pay for it.
Jenni B.
Canby
Not a bad lip balm, but not my favorite. I would definitely choose this over blistex any day though. It also doesn't seem to last as long as I thought it would.
Erica H.
It’s been a while since I’ve used this brand but when it first came out I was not a fan, it had s weird consistency and tasted funny. I haven’t purchased since.
Brianna D.
Orlando
Soft lips are some of my favorite chap sticks, they don't have a weird taste, dont burn your lips, abd don't feel heavy. They give a nice, lightweight moisture.
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
Used to use this alllllllll the time! Like this was my holy grail:) then I stopped using it for some reason then recently tried it out again and still love it!!
Jennifer L.
Lake Grove, NY
Great product! Smells amazing and leaves my lips feel so silky and hydrated! It cost a little more than a regular chapstick but is totally worth the difference.
Alecia N.
united states
I really enjoy this product. It's super affordable but has a high quality. Feels like luxury on your lips. Always kills chapped lips in a super fast time frame.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon