BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lia K.
stoneham
Purchased at: Target
I love this classic lip balm. The scents are nice and soft, the hydration is great and glides on smoothly. Out of my drug store lip balms this is my favorite.
Lisa N.
Only use these a couple of time, there just like chopstick but it seem like I only take this out durning summer time. Guess cause it gives me that glossy look.
CHRISTINA A.
Rio Rancho , NM
Keeps lips moist for a long time. If you are the kind of person who has problems with dry lips this is perfect for you. It stays on even if you lick your lips.
Annette B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this stuff, soft lips is my go to when I'm searching for something cheap and fast. Great value just wish it wasn't so skinny. I will always but soft lips
Taylor T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the one that has SPF 20. I use it everyday and the chapstick makes my lips super soft. I highly recommend using any kind of Softlips lip balm products.
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
The lip balm of my youth. If you’re looking to kiss someone apply this bad boy right before because your lips may not feel like little pillows so easily again.
Georgianna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft Lips works real good and it makes your lips very soft. Its worth trying and its worth buying! I think Soft Lips works better than any other lip softener!
Shannon S.
I love soft lips because it does just that gives you super soft lips it's more than chapstick but it's way better and lays much longer than regular chapstick.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
This little vial lasts a long time! I use chapstick everyday and it took forever for this one to be almost gone. It goes on smooth and is gentle on your lips.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Soft lips are good! It’s thin enough to keep in your pocket but small enough to loose in your purse lol I️ live the way it leaves my lips feeling nice and soft
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon