BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Samantha K.
Woodstock
It DOES make your lips extra soft! I really like this brand and it’s one of my favorites!
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
Used to use this alllllllll the time! Like this was my holy grail:) then I stopped using it for some reason then recently tried it out again and still love it!!
Yaya b.
Soft lips lip balm is very soft and leaves my lips soft. But it doesn’t help with already chapped lips. The skinny tube is cute and easy to throw in your purse.
Alecia N.
united states
I really enjoy this product. It's super affordable but has a high quality. Feels like luxury on your lips. Always kills chapped lips in a super fast time frame.
Amanda N.
Timeless product!!! It glides on so smoothe and leave my lips feeling moisturized and soft for a long time!! Definitely something to recommend and keep on hand.
Kelsey M.
Rock Hill
Depending on if you just like to have soft lips or you actually NEED a long last chapstick, I would only recommend this if you don’t need anything long lasting.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Soft lips lip balm is a pretty good product. I don't feel like I have to reapply too much but feel like the container is slightly small for what you pay for it.
Jennifer L.
Lake Grove, NY
Great product! Smells amazing and leaves my lips feel so silky and hydrated! It cost a little more than a regular chapstick but is totally worth the difference.
Erica H.
It’s been a while since I’ve used this brand but when it first came out I was not a fan, it had s weird consistency and tasted funny. I haven’t purchased since.
McKenzie T.
Belfast, Maine
Purchased at: CVS
Love soft lips! A big fan of the packaging :) very thin tube which is nice!! Does what it claims my lips always feel so soft and replenished after repeated use.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon