BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
Used to use this alllllllll the time! Like this was my holy grail:) then I stopped using it for some reason then recently tried it out again and still love it!!
Purchased at: Walmart
Best lip balm ever. I always keep one in my purse. Keep my lips super soft in the winter and I never have craked lips. And a plus they always smell super delish
Amanda N.
Timeless product!!! It glides on so smoothe and leave my lips feeling moisturized and soft for a long time!! Definitely something to recommend and keep on hand.
Brianna D.
Orlando
Soft lips are some of my favorite chap sticks, they don't have a weird taste, dont burn your lips, abd don't feel heavy. They give a nice, lightweight moisture.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Soft lips lip balm is a pretty good product. I don't feel like I have to reapply too much but feel like the container is slightly small for what you pay for it.
Dacie W.
Overall I believe this is the best lip balm to use!!!! Its super gentle and makes your lips feel amazing. It has a nice stinginess to it as well, which I enjoy.
April L.
Eastlake, OH
Love all the soft lips products I’ve ever used! Leaves lips in excellent condition and feeling great after one use! They are gentle glides on Nice last a while!
Jenni B.
Canby
Not a bad lip balm, but not my favorite. I would definitely choose this over blistex any day though. It also doesn't seem to last as long as I thought it would.
Yaya b.
Soft lips lip balm is very soft and leaves my lips soft. But it doesn’t help with already chapped lips. The skinny tube is cute and easy to throw in your purse.
Kyle N.
Waxhaw, NC
Purchased at: Target
Soft Lips is great. I used for a long time until the smell started to trigger my migraines. If that is not an issue for you, this would be an excellent product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon