BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cristine H.
I hate this lip balm. I tried liking it so many times but the formula and packaging are not good. The chapstick is very dry and it falls out of the container. Would not recommend
Kayla M.
I absolutely love the Softlips Cube. My husband and daughter bought it at Meijer when it was marked down in price. I am not a huge chapstick fan, but this product by Softlips has changed my opinion on chapstick forever.
The problem I generally have with any chapstick is it leaves a nasty film behind once the product has been absorbed. That is not the case with the Cube. I love that the product glides on smoothly and has a nice scent. Even my 3 year old daughter asks for "lips", her version of asking if she can have some. I also love that the product contains SPF15 and love the cube design over the traditional tube form. If you are hesitant to try this product, I greatly encourage you to pick it up and give it a try.
Dayna K.
Springfield, MO
This is the best product ever. I love the feeling and the smoothness it gives to the lips. Feels so silky! It glides on so easy and covers completely. It gets addictive!
Madi S.
My favorite product of soft lips. It's super super soft and feels great on the lips. Very easy to apply and use anywhere. I always get this when I'm buying chapstick so of course I would buy it again
Chandra M.
Stockton, CA
His is a good value lip product that works well to rehydrate your lips before putting. Lipstick. It fits easily into any bag or pocket and can be purchased in drug or grocery stores.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
This is one of my favorite lip balms. It feels amazing on my lips and makes my lips soft and smooth. I’ve used this for years and highly recommend it. It’s a solid and trustworthy product from a reliable brand.
Becky S.
Waycross, GA
Leaves my lips so silky smooth. I don't find myself having to re apply ever 30 mins. I literally does just what it says, leaves your lips feeling so soft and silky.
Mysa A.
This product is pretty decent. I used to use this when I was younger, but I haven't used it lately because of all the better lip treatments I have. This product doesn't have much inside of the container.
isabella t.
I really like the soft lips because they smell really good and work well. I've used it only once and it is long lasting. They are easy to apply and use . I recommend them to others.
Katie D.
This is another one of my favorite chapsticks, it’s one of the only ones that I’ve used the whole tube on (because i lose them often) but i treat this like royalty when i have it. Lol
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon