BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Caitlyn B.
Johnston, RI
This is one of my favorite lip balms from when I wAs younger. I remember always purchasing and using it in high school. The skinny tube is easy to slip in a pocket or purse and the balm itself makes your lips very soft and smooth.
Susan D.
Ball, LA
This is an amazing product! Definitely a good day to day chapstick to help the lips keep from being cracked! Softlips is the way to go! I’ll definitely recommend to others!
Shelby A.
Lincoln, NE
Definitely not my favorite chapstick but the slim look of the tube is easy to carry around and use. Price isn't too bad and the quality of this product is amazing. I would definitely buy this again.
Tanya S.
Neenah, WI
I like this for overnight. It smoothes and conditions without leaving that weird overnight lipgloss feeling outside my lips in the morning. Easy to find at any store and I like the slim container.
Brianna Z.
Been using these since I was in middle school. I love how they are packaged and it makes for easy use. I can bring this anywhere and it doesn't take up much room at all!
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff is great and it really does make your lips feel soft. I am constantly losing my chapsticks and I was sad when I lost this one. The tube is so tiny it is easy to misplace or lose in many crevices.
Scarlett M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product. It is vanilla scented but it has a very slight minty feeling which I love. The I love you reason it gets 4 and not 5 stars is because it goes on a little watery and quickly wears off lips.
Amanda M.
Pretty good product. Tube is tall but thin, so I feel like you get less product compared to a normal chapstick. Great scent. It is a thinner consistency on the lips, so it doesn’t last for long.
Kelsi N.
I like the gentle scent, but I feel like my lips are only feeling less chapped while the product is on. That is, I have to keep reapplying to prevent chapped lips. However, while it's on, it feels nice and my lips are so smooth.
Cindy Y.
I bought this one time because the store didn't have what I usually get. I was very happy I did. It's now one of my go to products for my lips. It makes them so soft. I'd kiss myself if I could.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon