BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kerye S.
It leaves a tint. It’s obviously soft, but it just doesn’t do it for me honestly. It doesn’t last long. It’s good that it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything but that’s about it
Liliya A.
This is probably one of my favorite soft lips products. It's great for the winter when you're lips get chapped. It's not a lip gloss where it keeps you're lips glossy but it does keep them hydrated which is great. A friend recommended it to me and I would definitely recommend it as well.
Katherine M.
San Diego, CA
Love Love love soft lips. This is one of the best basic chapsticks on the market. I love it’s small thin compact design and it leaves my lips soft and moisturized. It’s affordable and each flavor smells great!
Kim C.
Fort Scott
I love soft lips! Especially the vanilla flavor! It lasts forever and makes my lips so soft! It’s super cheaper too and you can find it almost anywhere. It’s small enough to take on the go too. Would recommend.
Rebekah R.
El Monte , CA
Love soft lips! Smells great, feels great and all you need is a simple swipe!its small and compact. Great for stashing away in your tiny clutch. Fist time buyer but I would buy again! I recommend this product!
Katie S.
Milford
This product has been a favorite of mine for well over 15 years. Never disappoints, leaves lips feeling soft and conditioned, delicious scents. I've got my daughter hooked as well!!
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
Great product, amazing smell, and an amazing formula! My only issue is how small the tube is, because I actually like the thicker and smaller lipbalms, but it does fit in my wallet!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I didn't care for this product. You don't get much. It has a nice smell but it does not make your lips soft. It's really a just putting moisture there. And it's nice it has spf protection.
Ashley R.
Bakersfield
Softlips literally makes your lips SUPER soft. Just have to reapply a lot because doesn't last long but I've never had my lips feeling as soft as they did when I'd use Softlips. One of mine & my moms favorite!
Samantha D.
Liverpool
Good flavor, keeps lips smooth and fresh scent. Good packaging, kind of average. Very easy to use, small tube. Not pricey, decent value. I run out of it very quickly. I would recommend to others. Good product
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon