BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kim C.
Fort Scott
I love soft lips! Especially the vanilla flavor! It lasts forever and makes my lips so soft! It’s super cheaper too and you can find it almost anywhere. It’s small enough to take on the go too. Would recommend.
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
Great product, amazing smell, and an amazing formula! My only issue is how small the tube is, because I actually like the thicker and smaller lipbalms, but it does fit in my wallet!
Liliya A.
This is probably one of my favorite soft lips products. It's great for the winter when you're lips get chapped. It's not a lip gloss where it keeps you're lips glossy but it does keep them hydrated which is great. A friend recommended it to me and I would definitely recommend it as well.
Samantha D.
Liverpool
Good flavor, keeps lips smooth and fresh scent. Good packaging, kind of average. Very easy to use, small tube. Not pricey, decent value. I run out of it very quickly. I would recommend to others. Good product
Katie S.
Milford
This product has been a favorite of mine for well over 15 years. Never disappoints, leaves lips feeling soft and conditioned, delicious scents. I've got my daughter hooked as well!!
Rebekah R.
El Monte , CA
Love soft lips! Smells great, feels great and all you need is a simple swipe!its small and compact. Great for stashing away in your tiny clutch. Fist time buyer but I would buy again! I recommend this product!
Charlie L.
Oroville, CA
My absolute favorite chapstick! It makes my lips so soft & it lasts forever. It's not too expensive & the packaging is nice. Super easy to apply & it makes my lips feel instantly better after using. It's the only chapstick that I continue to buy.
alondra m.
mayfield
Has a pretty good smell and pretty cute packaging but it didn’t really work for me I like the chapsticks that’s I can feel the product working on my lips . Not saying it’s a bad product it just wasn’t for me .
Melody H.
Hixson, TN
I love Softlips! The only product I choose over Softlips is Baby Lips by Maybelline. Softlips definitely moisturizes and keeps my lips feeling soft and not dry. The price is good. The only reason I choose Baby Lips over it is because the tube is much larger.
Amber C.
Odessa , TX
These are probably one of my favorites! It goes on very smoothly and easy to use. I use it all the time. It makes my lips very soft. Packaging is pretty simple. I would highly recommend for everyone to try it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon