BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Courtney K.
Taftville, CT
Hands down one of my top rated chapsticks. The slim packaging makes it easy to toss in a makeup bag your purse or even your pocket and the formula is super soft and keeps your lips just as soft as the product itself.
Jade J.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. It's a must have at ALL times. The vanilla smells so good and tastes good too! This chapstick leaves your lips feeling extremely soft and smooth!! Don't leave home without it.
Brooke B.
El Dorado Springs
Love the skinny tube this comes in! And all of these products smell so good! Cheaper than a lot of the alternative products out there! I've bought this product for years and plan to continue using this in the future!
Tiffany C.
Roberta, GA
This is definitely my go to. I've worn this since highschool, and it's so easy to apply. I love the packaging too because it's so sleek and cute. I buy mine from Walmart, and I will continue to use this product.
Corey W.
I absolutely love this Chapstick , only issue is it definitely doesn't last long . There should definitely be more flavors of this product . Recommend a 8/10 !! Very easy to apply , I love it . Buy this product!
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
Love the packing! Easy to carry around, easy to apply and makes my lips super soft. I love that it twists for application to receive more balm and it’s as easy as putting on lipstick.
Carissa P.
I have loved this product for quite a while. Every flavor is wonderful, it lasts a long time, and it stays in place without being greasy. I get mine all Walmart usually for around $2.50 I believe. It's my favorite!
Giselle G.
texas
Has a great price and also make your lips look so hydrated and feel hydrated also. This product applies so smoothly . But for me it did not last as much as other ones but is lasted a few hours. I would buy it again
Samantha B.
Crossett
My lips feel amazing! Very smooth and it has a great scent! This is the first time I've used it and I love it. It is a very good value for the quality! I wish they would make a bigger tube though. Will buy again!
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
Soft lips use to be my go to when I was in high school. I would go to Walmart and buy 3-4 of them at the same time because I loved them so much. Now every once and a while I'll go and pick up one and it never fails me.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon