BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Madeline P.
Rossford, OH
I used to use this all the time and it was the only chapstick that I've ever finished the entire container of. It left my lips feeling so soft and nice that I would want to just keep using it over and over.
gianna s.
Massapequa Park, NY
I love soft lips lip balm very much. I.T is one of the only brands that are actually moisturizing and make your lips super soft. The only problem I have with I.T is that I.T tastes very strongly of sunblock.
Amanda B.
Good product! Good price and value. Not very long lasting, so you have to keep reapplying. Smells amazing and definitely makes lips softer if you keep it applied. Would recommend and will probably buy again!
Allie B.
Waterford, CT
This keeps your lips smooth if they aren't already chapped. I wouldn't use this if your lips need some relief/repair. But I would use it as an every day balm. The tube is very skinny and longer than your average lip balm
This lip balm feels so smooth, and makes my lips feel nice and moisturized. The only bad thing is that the balm itself doesn't last very long, so there's a lot of re-applying it.
Barbra M.
Smyrna, TN
Super slim and easy to use. The name is very appropriate as it leave my lips so so soft. I believe I started using this brand in HS and I don’t see myself stopping any time soon.
Chasity J.
Sylacauga, AL
I like the tingle I get from this lip balm. The spf is great and my lips stay so soft. I have a slight addiction to using Chapsticks and lip balms. This is one of my favorites.
Crystal K.
My lips are baby soft when I use this! I love the flavor and packaging. It so sleek and slim. It is a little pricey. I buy it at Walmart for the cheaper price. I recommend giving it a try!! It’s worth it!
Melanie P.
roma
This chap stick wasn’t as amazing I thought it would’ve been, this chap stick did not meet my expectations at all. It wasn’t long lasting, did not come in a nice package and I don’t recommend this to other people looking for chap stick.
N M.
Newport, WA
These were and still are the nicest little discreet chapsticks. They are great. Not my favorite but they were a good value for the price, easy to use, and discreet. We approve!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon