BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Roberta, GA
This is definitely my go to. I've worn this since highschool, and it's so easy to apply. I love the packaging too because it's so sleek and cute. I buy mine from Walmart, and I will continue to use this product.
Carissa P.
I have loved this product for quite a while. Every flavor is wonderful, it lasts a long time, and it stays in place without being greasy. I get mine all Walmart usually for around $2.50 I believe. It's my favorite!
Taylor G.
Monticello
I use this product if I am going somewhere nice to add a little shine to my lip. I love the creamy texture of it and how it is so smooth going on my lips. I also love the scents they have. Perfect for any occasion!
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
Love the packing! Easy to carry around, easy to apply and makes my lips super soft. I love that it twists for application to receive more balm and it’s as easy as putting on lipstick.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
Soft lips use to be my go to when I was in high school. I would go to Walmart and buy 3-4 of them at the same time because I loved them so much. Now every once and a while I'll go and pick up one and it never fails me.
Giselle G.
texas
Has a great price and also make your lips look so hydrated and feel hydrated also. This product applies so smoothly . But for me it did not last as much as other ones but is lasted a few hours. I would buy it again
Shiloh R.
pryor
I'm a fan of many different lip care products. But this particular product is close to flawless and so effective!! From the smell to the smooth soft gentle application just amazing. Highly recommend this product
Ashley B.
Waikoloa, HI
Smells so good and makes your lips feel great! It met my expectations until it melted in my car. Very easy to apple but doesn't last for very long. Especially when it's really hot out, I would recommend to others.
Audrey I.
Love this item works good but didn’t last as long as I liked, but it does its job kept my lips from getting chapped. The packaging is nice, it’s long and thinner then other chapsticks.
Samantha B.
Crossett
My lips feel amazing! Very smooth and it has a great scent! This is the first time I've used it and I love it. It is a very good value for the quality! I wish they would make a bigger tube though. Will buy again!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon