BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hailey B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
So nourishing for you lips!! It is great for the cold weather when you lips get super dry and it has a great smell and texture. Very easy to apply and is thin so it is very easy to put away. Would 10/10 recommend this product!
DeAnn G.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick and typically the only one I will use. I love that it isn't sticky at all and feels so silky and soft. I feel like it lasts quite a while and it's a great deal! My husband always gets me the two pack for a small surprise gift.
Lauren B.
Lexington, NC
I have used soft lips lip balm for several years. It is always my go to and my favorite brand to use! It feels so lightweight on your lips like you barely have any on. It keep my lips Sunset soft too!
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
This is my all time favorite lip palm. I don’t think any other product compares. I’ve been using it for years. I always have a hard time finding it, so when I do I literally buy like 8 so I will have back ups
Vanessa R.
Fort Myers
Soft lips is so great for lips, it’s so gentle and refreshing. You can get them anywhere even at the local drugstore. It last all day, even great to just slip in your pocket. I highly recommend it for people with sensitive lips.
Mary V.
Lebanon
This lip balm is great for thin lipped beauties. The slim packaging is perfect for on the go or anyone who doesn't have time to look in mirrors. I was really impressed by this product because of the low price but high quality.
Kristen F.
East Moline, IL
Works great, has a decent scent and does what it’s supposed to. I wish the product cost less for what it gives you though. I don’t re purchase often because I don’t see a point in it when I can get the same things for cheaper.
Emily S.
miami
I love this stuff! It's so moisturizing and feels so good on the lips! It's truly very satisfying and soothing. I definitely recommend this product to anyone that needs a good chapstick. It's really good to wear before makeup
Alyna T.
soft lips is a great company and there lip products are great it's really affordable for when you forget chapstick it mosatirizes your lips very well I just personally have better lip products
Maddie C.
Charlottesville
Smells nice and feels smooth going on. Although I need to reapply within an hour because my lips feel more chapped than before I put anything on. Good temporary relief but not great long term
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon