BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Pretty average lip balm. Good for everyday moisturizing. Don’t recommend if needed intense hydration or have chapped lips. There isn’t any real healing qualities. It also can leave heavy waxy buildup if you don’t exfoliate your lips often.
Paige G.
Have use this since I was a kid. I love this. My mother loves this. If leaves your lips feeling so soft and moisturize. It's also smells and tastes so good. I buy all the time and it is very affordable.
Emily L.
Los Angeles
I used to use this a lot. It was my go-to chapstick. It is easy to apply. There is a nice scent. The product stays on for a long time. The packaging is ok. Slightly on the smaller side so it is very easy to lose before you finish using it.
Stella C.
I used to use this chap stick a lot! Now I don't remember why haven't anymore. I don't like sticky lips and this particular chopstick gave me exactly what I needed. I needed hydrated lips without my hair sticking to my lips. And this gave me that. Very soft lips and great smell.
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
I️ really like Softlips! However, sometimes it doesn’t go on very thick like other chapsticks. Which is a negative. However it makes your lips so smooth and moisturized. I️ do recommend this to others!!!
Hollie B.
Winston Salem, NC
Out of all of the Soft Lips products that I have used, this is my favorite. It’s slender shape makes it easy to carry with you and the moisture lasts. They can be purchased individually or in multi packs.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my goodness I have not seen this in years. I miss that yummy vanilla smell. Very light and not overly strong scent. I wish I could find this in stores nowadays. Leaves your lips smooth, soft and kissable
Liliana G.
Turlock
Great chapstick. Goes on great with anything. Could go over lipstick easily to give a hydrated look. Loved the size and smell of the product. Would definitely buy this again and keep with me 24/7. Great
HarliJo L.
Soft lips lip balm works really well. I love how smoothly it applies. I’ve only bought it once because you have to reapply multiple times throughout the day. It is cheap though so that’s a plus! Whoohoo!
Natalie H.
Katy
i love softlips and i use it a ton. it is very easy to apply and use on the lips. it is a great value and not pricey. the packaging is great and its easy to carry around. i would recommend this to others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon