BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jomar R.
I bought this at Walmart because I thought it was a cute looking lip balm. It’s ok and I like the smell of the product. I don’t like thats its so skinny, feels like im going to break it when i put it on.
Jada C.
clover
Love love love this I find it's harder to find now days so when I do find it I stock up it's wonderfully soft it is the perfect size and wonderful flavor and scent I will definitely purchase over and over it is a great price and a great product
Nicole M.
Eugene, OR
I've used Softlips vanilla since I was in high school (20yrs ago). It's the only lip moisturizer I've found that doesn't make the dryer later. It makes my lips smooth & hydrated and doesn't have a weird flavor.
tiffany t.
charlotte
this makes my lips feel so cool and good i love using this after i was my face i definitely recommend this you and it comes in nice packaging, i with they would being back the watermelon flavor but i buy this all the time
Trish H.
Plano, TX
I love the Soft Lips Balm way more than the more waxy competitors (Chapstick). It makes my lips feel hydrated and smooth, and it lasts a long time. I wish there were more flavors though. That’s the only issue.
Samantha W.
Ashburn, VA
Tastes great, and smells delicious. Goes on very smoothly but does not last for very long. Constantly finding myself needing to reapply and that my lips are pretty dry. Love it for the summer as an SPF though.
Ilana G.
North Potomac, MD
This lip balm is perfect for warmer weather. It is not too heavy but it keeps my lips moisturized. It smells awesome, and a definite must have for me! I have to reapply it often, as it is not very lost lasting.
Alyssa S.
Grosse Pointe Woods
I used to use this back in my teenage days and I find now that although it is easy to apply, it tends to feel a bit oily. It feels amazing but doesn't usually last long for me. I used to exclusively use this chapstick but I've grown out of it.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to love this softlips when I was a teen, I have tried one a couple years ago as well and still liked it but not as much as I used to now that I found better products. They smell great and hydrate your lips a little bit. Would try again!
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great, affordable lip balm. It feels amazing to the lips, but if you're like me and like the burn of the "healing" when you put lip balm on, this doesn't do it! You can buy it at CVS or Walgreens
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon