BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kenzie G.
I used the pearl type of soft lips and loved it! It was a great moisturizer to use on your lips. The only thing negative I have to say about this lip balm is the price is a little high for the amount you get
Molly G.
Lancaster, NY
I enjoy soft lips chapstick. I feel like sometimes it makes my lips dryer after the initial application. It’s very nice when you first apply it but I constantly feel the need that have to keep reapplying it.
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Soft lips is amazing it makes your lips feel silky smooth. And you can now even buy it at the dollar store. Yes this product definitely met my expectations. It's very light wait too so it's easy to carry around
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
God I love soft lips it’s a perfect chap stick this stuff I’ve been using since elementary school my mom gets me one every year before school starts because she knows how much I love them there just the best
Sydney L.
Washougal
I love this product, it has a good scent and is a nice size for traveling with. My lips are often dry and this product is nice to have when they start to crack. Would recommend to a friend struggling with dry lips
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
I find the title of this ironic. Does it give anyone soft lips? I need something more powerful and less thin feeling on my winter dry lips. I suppose it’s better than nothing but was a huge miss for me otherwise 😕
Sara A.
I love this stuff. Not my go to but I would repurchase it again. Long lasting on you’re lips I believe I’ve repurchased this product twice. Packaging is super cute and slick. I would recommend it to others.
Amanda E.
I’ve always used the original soft lips when I want a little more moisture. It’s not nearly as waxy as many lip balms and feels more like lotion for the lips. Super cheap and easy to find at most drugstores.
Stephanie H.
I haven't used this stuff since like 2009, but I remember that I used to love it! I love the thin packaging and all the different scents available. It applies a nice thin coat so your lips aren't caked in product.
Vivi V.
I naturally have super dry lips. I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks. This chapstick literally gives me soft lips, even during winter. Its not greasy at all. It usually comes in a two pack and its cheap!!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon