BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
brenda a.
This beautiful vanilla scented lip moistureizer works fine! This item was exactly what I wanted. It truly satisfies my needs and exceeds what it states. I would buy it again! Really enjoyed it recommend it to everyone!
Jessica E.
Starr, SC
My husband bought this when I sent him to the store for some chapstick. He didn't know what brand to get so he choose this. It's super smooth and I can use it daily. Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15
COURTNEY D.
San clemente , CA
Soft lips is exactly what it says it is! Extremely soft formula leaves your lips feeling amazing! I enjoy applying throughout the day when I have chapped lips. Smell is nice! And there is only a slight taste.
Nicole M.
Eugene, OR
I've used Softlips vanilla since I was in high school (20yrs ago). It's the only lip moisturizer I've found that doesn't make the dryer later. It makes my lips smooth & hydrated and doesn't have a weird flavor.
Samantha W.
Ashburn, VA
Tastes great, and smells delicious. Goes on very smoothly but does not last for very long. Constantly finding myself needing to reapply and that my lips are pretty dry. Love it for the summer as an SPF though.
Ilana G.
North Potomac, MD
This lip balm is perfect for warmer weather. It is not too heavy but it keeps my lips moisturized. It smells awesome, and a definite must have for me! I have to reapply it often, as it is not very lost lasting.
Gabrielle E.
spring lake
I love this products so much. I love how small the packaging is. It is very convenient to carry around with you. This product smells amazing as well!!! This is a good chapstick to always have. Great product!!!
Nicole K.
Monmouth, IL
Absolutely love this!! I get them at Walmart and they are so soft and smooth. They also smell amazing! The smell is not too strong but just right! Subtle! Super easy to apply! Absolutely met my expectations . Definitely would recommend to others .
Jada C.
clover
Love love love this I find it's harder to find now days so when I do find it I stock up it's wonderfully soft it is the perfect size and wonderful flavor and scent I will definitely purchase over and over it is a great price and a great product
tiffany t.
charlotte
this makes my lips feel so cool and good i love using this after i was my face i definitely recommend this you and it comes in nice packaging, i with they would being back the watermelon flavor but i buy this all the time
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon