BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
This stuff is so great. It really does make my lips soft, and the tinted ones add such a nice tint. I prefer this brand just because it adds moisture without drying out due to overuse. I would recommend!
Christina T.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite lip balm, though my Walmart stopped carrying it for some reason. It’s the only one that doesn’t burn my lips and it does a great job of keeping them from getting dry. It smells fantastic, and is a great price!
Tessa B.
Seattle, WA
I really enjoy the smell and feeling of the product and the size, it’s super easy to carry around. However the actual balm doesn’t wear for a long time and feels like it constantly needs to be reapplied.
Jasmine S.
Mead
This lip balm caught my eye at Walmart as I was about to check out because of the thin tubed packaging, which I'm not used to seeing for most lip balms. The kind I got was vanilla scented and I LOVE the smell of vanilla so I had no complaints there. The only issue I had was based on my own stupidity, as i tried to open it from the wrong end and broke it before I even got to use it. After fixing it though I have no complaints. It's hydrating and smells delicious.
Charlotte B.
Vancouver, WA
I can take or leave this lip balm. It’s thin but kinda helps my lips but is by no means great. It’s in my do not buy category of lip balms. I don’t recommend this lip balm. Softlips Lip Balm
Angela S.
Honolulu, HI
This is the first lip balm I ever used and I used to love it but I like my EOS better. I have good memories with this product and it’s a great price. I think I just don’t like that I run out so quickly.
Brandy C.
Sebring, FL
Very good if you have chapped lips, makes your lips super soft! I use it everyday while doing my makeup. It lasts a very long time. The product is super soft. I would definitely recommend this product,
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
Lip balms r my besties in the winter. I have kinda big lips and really need to keep them protected in the cold. I buy them at Walmart Cuz they always have them where u pay so it’s easy to grab and buy.
Courtney S.
Georgetown, TX
I remember when these were THE CHAP STICK in middle school! Everyone had to have this exact kind, if you had anything else you were lame. Yes, we were that petty in Middleschool that how you kept your lips moisturized made you lame.

I did really enjoy these though and kept using them for a while because they kept my lips from being chapped! But, they are sooo tiny that you run through them quickly and I always forgot to pick up more so I was chapstickless a lot of the time.
Loreinne H.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this lip balm and have been using it for years. I'm allergic to most lip balms on the market because of the formula but this one never fails me. It helps when I have windburn and my lips are chapped. It helps to soften my lips but I don't consider it a healing formula.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon