BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Nicole S.
Armona, CA
I enjoy this brand in general, but this is my go to, cult classic from them. I prefer these over the cubes, the tinted ones, & even the medicated ones. The classic scent & taste is perfect for me. I've repurchased several times
Halie W.
Conroe, TX
I bought this from Walmart to try something new. It was pricier than car max or lip Vaseline. Defiantly was not worth it since it did not work any where near as well as carmax or vasaline. The only thing I like more than about soft lips is i like the packaging more, it seems more convenient.
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
Soft lips has been a favorite of mine for 20 years! I love how it tingles on my lips and it feels like it's working. The long skinny tube makes it easy to put in a purse pocket or shorts pocket. Smells great and feels great!
Jazmin W.
Greensboro, NC
This chapstick a great one to have in your pocket because of the size it's very convenient to keep on your person not to mention the moisture it provides is great. It also comes it cool different glittery shades and colors.
@arianapinapple k.
MERIDEN
The name is true it does make your lips soft. It has a soft scent to it that I absolutely love, The packaging is cute. The pricing is very good and it has good quality. It is long lasting, it comes with a lot of product. I highly recommend this product. :)
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
I really like the soft lips for my lips however if you put too much on at one time I feel like they make my lips feel somewhat sticky and I don't like that. I do however love the smell of the vanilla scent and like that it's small.
Sandra V.
Oklahoma City, OK
This has been one of my favorites since I was young. My cousin introduced it to me and it is one of my go-tos today. It's cheap- it softens your lip just like it says in the name.The vanilla one specifically gives me nostalgic feels as it just smells so sweet.
Thala L.
I absolutely love this lip balm! My wife has celiacs disease so I love that it's certified gluten free. I don't have to worry about cross contamination if we share a drink, food or even if we kiss. It keeps my lips soft no moisturized throughout the day and doesn't feel heavy at all.
Josanna H.
Cumberland
Love this product have used it for years. It seem to be the only chopstick that will heal my lips quickly and make my lips soft in winter and summer. I even buy a tube for my nose in cold/ flu season to heal my Rudolph nose.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
This product does a good job of exfoliating the lips. I prefer the original over other flavors. Sometimes it can feel a bit greasy on the lips although not enough to outweigh the benefits of the product. I would try this again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon