BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sabrina D.
Bethlehem
I would not buy this again. I was disappointed. I thought it would soften my lips better. It wasn't in a package. It was sold loose. It didn't last long at all. I would not buy it again. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
This really is a soft lip balm. It is inexpensive and great to have in my purse especially in cold Midwest winters. We always have chapped lips and I am always reaching for one of these lip balms. I would buy again and again.
Heather H.
I love the vanilla one! It makes my lips so soft and moisturized and it definitely helps my lips in the winter when their the most dry and chapped and it’s also good for everyday use and if you don’t feel like wearing lipstick 😏
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
An old fav! I really enjoy how soft my lips are when using this product, and the slight tingle makes it feel like it’s really doing some work! Lol! I also applaud the price point and that it’s so easy to find across retailers.
Nicole S.
Armona, CA
I enjoy this brand in general, but this is my go to, cult classic from them. I prefer these over the cubes, the tinted ones, & even the medicated ones. The classic scent & taste is perfect for me. I've repurchased several times
Sumeet B.
I ALMOST THOUGHT THEY WERE DISCONTINUED this month and started panicking. These are my favorite. They hydrate and heal your lips without leaving them dependent. This is the only chapstick that doesn't melt in the car. I've even left it in 115dg in a black car all day.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I received a full size sample and really do like the product, but despise the packaging. It is entirely to small in diameter therefore you must apply several swipes at once. I would not purchase this specific packaging again, but I do see that they also sell this item in cubes, but as of yet have not tried them.
Gabriella F.
Casper
I used this when I had chapped lips and they help them. But the taste of it isn’t the best thing so I wouldn’t lick your lips when you have it on. This chap stick worked well and I would recommend it but it wouldn’t be my first.
☀️emma g.
Pinson
This product is good. I wish it came in a better more effective tube though. Every time I purchase this chapstick it breaks within a few days. Good chapstick just bad quality packaging. It does not last very long but other than that this is a good product.
Cassandra S.
This is hands down one of my favorite lip moisturizer! Soft lips goes above and beyond. I have trusted soft lips to soften my lips many times. I love it’s slick and slim packaging. I plan on buying this soon again as the cold has hit.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon