BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sloan C.
i love this lip balm! so soft and smells amazing. The packaging is simple and cute, it is of good value and a great deal! Bought this when shopping around at target, I would get this again for sure. Works very nicely
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
This is my favorite brand of lip balms! Yes it has nice packaging. Everything about it is nice. It is easy to apply! I'm definitely a repeat user. My favorite is the vanilla. Yeah I'd definitely recommend to others!
Ashley B.
Ringgold
Soft lips does just what it says, makes your lips feel soft and smooth. This glides on your lips to give them a kissable feeling. I have purchased this at Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS. I would suggest this for anyone who needs a little extra for their lips!
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
It smells/taste nice and makes your lips soft temporarily but as it begins to wear off, your lips start to feel a little tight. Even still, a quick fix, not unpleasant by any means, inexpensive and readily available.
Tabatha A.
Cottondale, AL
this product gave me soft lips , it didnt seem to last long though . It was easy to apply and use . It was priced ok .. overall this product didnt meet my expectations . I am not so sure I would try it again or recommended it to my family/ friends .
Mayra G.
Rochester
Soft lips is so great. I love that when you put is on it's not to thick or has a running feeling. It goes on so smoothly and can barely tell you have put anything on. Helps protect my lips from the cold weather.
Angela D.
Peabody, MA
I love this product. It works well and does leave your lips feeling very soft. It’s inexpensive and long lasting which is the perfect combination. Walmart sells them in packs for a cheap price. I would recommend
Erin M.
I haven't used this product in a while but it's definitely always on hand during the winter! This keeps my lips moisturizer and feeling good. It's a good price, easy to use, great quality and I would for sure buy it again!
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
Softlips is defiantly my favorite! I always have one in my purse, car and desk drawer at work. Its easy to use and apply! I always pick up one at the check out every time I see one. It is long lasting and wonderful flavors. I would recommend to everyone.
Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
This is good at keeping lips soft. Notice the name. I use it every so often but I don't always reach for it. I got it at target. It met my expectations but it needs to be more product in the tubes for the price.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon