BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
This is good at keeping lips soft. Notice the name. I use it every so often but I don't always reach for it. I got it at target. It met my expectations but it needs to be more product in the tubes for the price.
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
Loved how sleek and gorgeous the packaging was. It met most of my expectations I look for in a chap stick. Easy to apply and use and definitely within the price range of $3-8 which I think is fair for a chap stick!
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
While this is a good chapstick, it isn't my favorite. I personally find the formula greasy and not long lasting. It's something I wouldn't necessarily repurchase, but I didn't hate it. I would say it's a pretty average product.
Jessica G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this! The vanilla one is my favorite. It’s a super soft lip balm that I apply while I’m getting ready and right before my lipstick so it feels even better. I would definitely recommend, it’s affordable too!
Mayra G.
Rochester
Soft lips is so great. I love that when you put is on it's not to thick or has a running feeling. It goes on so smoothly and can barely tell you have put anything on. Helps protect my lips from the cold weather.
Tammy S.
Fond du lac
My husband loves this product. It is easy to apply nice packaging. It is a softer product so it uses up more quickly. Walmart has a decent selection so I can switch up flavors as I wish. Yes I will purchase again
Erin M.
I haven't used this product in a while but it's definitely always on hand during the winter! This keeps my lips moisturizer and feeling good. It's a good price, easy to use, great quality and I would for sure buy it again!
Katie H.
Krum, TX
This product keeps my lips going through the winter! It keeps my lips soft and moist through the hard winds and cold temperatures. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from cracked or dry lips!!!
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
This is the best chapstick I've ever used. It really helped with my super chapped lips in the winter. It's mentholated so it also helps soothe dry chapped lips. I use it all the time and i would highly recommend!!
Halle S.
Hollywood, FL
Softlips Lip Balm My favorite scent along side their Holiday Edition themed packs. Leaves your lips extra soft and lasts up for a good time. I've bought this product so many times I absolutely love it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon