BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Emily Z.
This is my absolute favorite!! Great flavors. Great packaging. My lips felt amazing!! Lasted throughout the day with minimal reapplication. I've purchased them at local drugstores and Walmart. Definitely would recommend this product!!
Molly F.
Lakewood, OH
This product does a decent job at keeping my lips hydrated throughout winter. It was my go to for quite some time, but I found better luck with other products for my lip means. You can find us easily at target or any other drugstore.
Ashley P.
Calhoun, LA
Mmm sooo soft and creamy! Makes my lips feel like silk. I like how skinny it is, so it's easy to carry around with you. The scent is also delicious! Love anything vanilla! It's doesn't last a significantly long time on my lips but I look past it because it feels great while it's there
Shanna M.
Logan, UT
The vanilla soft lips is my absolute favorite. It's small and easy to carry around or fit in your purse/pocket. I love love love that it has SPF in it. It's an essential for the beach, as well as for use as your every day chapstick.
Megan B.
Greenwood, SC
My all time favorite chapstick! I get these from Walmart. I keep one with me at all times. The packing is perfect and so tiny. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy this product. I don’t think anyone could go wrong buying it.
Selena M.
I love soft lips there is tons of product in there it really met my expectations and not to mention it was my first time using this product . It's very easy to apply on the lips smooth . I would definitely buy this product again .
Laura A.
Clearfield, UT
Very good and small chapstick. It's easy to apply and easy to carry with you. I use this a lot, and I never regret it. It keeps yours lips moisturized for hours. It's cheap, and gets the job done, which is great! Highly recommend!!
Jessie G.
I love the shape, taste, and style of this lip balm. It is like a sweet vanilla mint and really nice putting on. It's smooth and not too oily but not too hard. It's a small tip too which is nice because it doesn't smear everywhere.
Kristal M.
Tulsa, OK
This is one chapstick I absolutely love! It went above and beyond on helping my dry lips. I bought mine at Walmart, but they have this stuff almost anywhere. The package it came in was so cute too! I will definitely be buying again.
Miranda M.
Duluth, MN
I really enjoy this product because of how soft it always leaves my lips, I never really expect a lot out of chapsticks but this one was wonderful. I bought it at target. I would recommend this brand. It smells amazing & works great!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon