BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Mandii B.
Prospect Hts, IL
Kept my lips hydrated all day! Great product and love the feel. The product as a whole lasted me months! My friend recommended it to me and loved using it. Packaging was average like all chapsticks are. I would definitely buy it again. I want to try the other flavors
Laura A.
Clearfield, UT
Very good and small chapstick. It's easy to apply and easy to carry with you. I use this a lot, and I never regret it. It keeps yours lips moisturized for hours. It's cheap, and gets the job done, which is great! Highly recommend!!
Megan B.
Greenwood, SC
My all time favorite chapstick! I get these from Walmart. I keep one with me at all times. The packing is perfect and so tiny. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy this product. I don’t think anyone could go wrong buying it.
Ashley P.
Calhoun, LA
Mmm sooo soft and creamy! Makes my lips feel like silk. I like how skinny it is, so it's easy to carry around with you. The scent is also delicious! Love anything vanilla! It's doesn't last a significantly long time on my lips but I look past it because it feels great while it's there
Kristal M.
Tulsa, OK
This is one chapstick I absolutely love! It went above and beyond on helping my dry lips. I bought mine at Walmart, but they have this stuff almost anywhere. The package it came in was so cute too! I will definitely be buying again.
Kaitlin P.
Rolla, MO
Love love love how this makes my lips feel! By far the smoothest, and does not make your lips feel waxy at all in the slightest! It is harder to find in stores, but it's a great product. It is very long lasting, and I would definitely buy it again!!
Miranda M.
Duluth, MN
I really enjoy this product because of how soft it always leaves my lips, I never really expect a lot out of chapsticks but this one was wonderful. I bought it at target. I would recommend this brand. It smells amazing & works great!
Shanna M.
Logan, UT
The vanilla soft lips is my absolute favorite. It's small and easy to carry around or fit in your purse/pocket. I love love love that it has SPF in it. It's an essential for the beach, as well as for use as your every day chapstick.
Selena M.
I love soft lips there is tons of product in there it really met my expectations and not to mention it was my first time using this product . It's very easy to apply on the lips smooth . I would definitely buy this product again .
Maddi W.
Oreana
I've bought his time and time again and I can never seem to buy enough! The thin yet creamy and moisturizing consistency is very helpful for dry, crusty lips. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone will dry lip issues
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon