BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lindsay S.
Huron, OH
Love the way this product feels on my lips and the smell is amazing also. Very easy to use and apply on lips. I think it's pretty long lasting on my lips. I bought at my local drug store called Drug Mart. I would for sure​ purchase this product again.
Toren E.
Greensboro , NC
The product is OK it's really thin I didn't really enjoy having to put so much on and then I ended up having to put more on throughout the day and was easy to apply and I would also buy again
Connor M.
Muncie, IN
If you hate thick lip balm, this is what you want!!!! I love this stuff, it's light and feels fantastic on chapped lips! And all of them smell great! The only issue I have is losing them! But I love it so much, I keep buying it.
Sabrina D.
Bethlehem
I would not buy this again. I was disappointed. I thought it would soften my lips better. It wasn't in a package. It was sold loose. It didn't last long at all. I would not buy it again. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends.
Dakotah Q.
Strafford , MO
This soft lips is my favorite. It’s just cute packaging. And it’s a classic lip balm. Feels fantastic in the lips. And it makes your lips so soft! It is my go to product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asks!
Buffy K.
Birmingham, AL
I get terrible fever blisters when my lips get sun burnt.  I carry lip sunscreen at all times and this product serves two purposes!  It gives my lips the protection they need and the subtle shimmer looks great on! It is very reasonably priced and if it gets washed in the washing machine, with the cap on, it will come out on the other side still ready to be used!
Elizabeth R.
I used to have these all the time growing up and I still use one. It’s a great product but since it is so skinny you have to pass it on your lips a couple times.
Cassandra S.
This is hands down one of my favorite lip moisturizer! Soft lips goes above and beyond. I have trusted soft lips to soften my lips many times. I love it’s slick and slim packaging. I plan on buying this soon again as the cold has hit.
Keeley H.
Atlanta
I absolutely love this lip balm! It’s so hydrating and the packaging is so cute. It’s sleek but not annoying, and it fits just about anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, I’ve bought so many of these!!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
An old fav! I really enjoy how soft my lips are when using this product, and the slight tingle makes it feel like it’s really doing some work! Lol! I also applaud the price point and that it’s so easy to find across retailers.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon