BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
I've used A lot of lip balm and this one didn't really cut it for me. I wasn't pleased with the shine or the healing aspect. I would go with Blistex more for shine or Carmex for healing. This one has a nice softness but nothing more.
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Haven’t bought this in a while but it’s very nice and still makes me think of my first kiss. It left my lips so smooth and soft being the nervous 12 year old. I guess you could say thanks to this chapstick my first kiss was soft and smooth
Kim D.
Cartersville, GA
Love this! Affordable, hydrating, sleek design. I usually buy them at target or Walmart in the checkout line. Glides right on, and the SPF protection is a major plus! It lasts for hours on my lips. Definitely will buy again and again!
Kristal M.
Tulsa, OK
This is one chapstick I absolutely love! It went above and beyond on helping my dry lips. I bought mine at Walmart, but they have this stuff almost anywhere. The package it came in was so cute too! I will definitely be buying again.
Taylor M.
Portland
Soft lips has definitely improved since they first started. They definitely are a great pocket sized chapstick when you're on the go. I got mine at target and I love it. Definitely worth trying if you're looking for something new.
Mandii B.
Prospect Hts, IL
Kept my lips hydrated all day! Great product and love the feel. The product as a whole lasted me months! My friend recommended it to me and loved using it. Packaging was average like all chapsticks are. I would definitely buy it again. I want to try the other flavors
Laura A.
Clearfield, UT
Very good and small chapstick. It's easy to apply and easy to carry with you. I use this a lot, and I never regret it. It keeps yours lips moisturized for hours. It's cheap, and gets the job done, which is great! Highly recommend!!
Megan B.
Greenwood, SC
My all time favorite chapstick! I get these from Walmart. I keep one with me at all times. The packing is perfect and so tiny. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy this product. I don’t think anyone could go wrong buying it.
Ashley P.
Calhoun, LA
Mmm sooo soft and creamy! Makes my lips feel like silk. I like how skinny it is, so it's easy to carry around with you. The scent is also delicious! Love anything vanilla! It's doesn't last a significantly long time on my lips but I look past it because it feels great while it's there
Shanna M.
Logan, UT
The vanilla soft lips is my absolute favorite. It's small and easy to carry around or fit in your purse/pocket. I love love love that it has SPF in it. It's an essential for the beach, as well as for use as your every day chapstick.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon