BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Eren G.
Puyallup, WA
This lip balm is so amazing and it makes my lips feel so smooth.I’ve used this product many times and I feel like it’s really long lasting and keeps my lips moisturized. I bought this product in target and I would definitely purchase it again!
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
This is an alright lip balm. I feel that it leaves my lips rather oily feeling after I apply it though. It also doesn't seem to last long, and I don't care for the flavors as they are really strong. I don't tend to recommend this to others.
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
I'm a succor for this because I love the different colors and how soft it makes my lips feel even when they are completely dry!! I've used it for years and absolutely love it. Highly recommended! It is about as long lasting as any chapstick.
Cara R.
Northridge, CA
If you saw my Eos review just know that I like the SOFTLIPS brand products even less. They're boring, they're expensive, they're plain. They don't feel, taste, or smell great. They don't do anything. They literally offer me nothing. So there.
Andrea J.
Snyder
These are AMAZING!! They’re so small and compact you can literally carry it all day in your purse or pocket. They moisturize your lips and leave them feeling so soft and brand new. They are great for the price. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
I have a vanilla scent/flavor of this, and let me tell you...it works great. Very moisturizing and leaves a protective barrier..so to speak which is great for being out in the weather...if I use this as recommended, I never have chapped lips.
Madeleine M.
Honestly not a bad product. Does a decent job at moisturizing your lips and the scent isn't overpowering. However, because the packaging is so small and skinny, I have found that it is easy to lose in your bag and just misplace over all.
Claire M.
Tulsa, OK
This is so good when you want a little extra sparkle or something on your lips but don't actually want to put on lip makeup. Best for winter days when your lips are chapped and need to look good while being healthy. Would for sure reccommend.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
I love soft lips brand balm! This balm is lightweight and leaves my lips soft and kissable. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy and leaves no aftertaste. It is easy to apply and long-lasting. I would highly recommend this product for daily use.
Natalie H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This lip balm is ok because it doesn’t dry out my lips, however, it only stays on my lips for a short amount of time. I feel like I constantly need to reapply for it to keep moisturizing, as apposed to EOS that stays on my lips for hours
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon