BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Chelsea R.
West Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm, the flavor is wonderful and it is a really good value for its price. This was everything I could have wanted in a lip balm and more. I would definitely buy this product again! Soft lips is soooo moisturizing and hydrating!
Kenzie L.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Target
These were my favorite chapsticks when I was in middle school. They have cute packaging, a nice scent without the flavor to make you lick your lips and dry them out even more, and really do soften your lips.
Courtney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a decent balm. I don’t feel like it’s anything outstanding but it’s moisturizes like it claims. Doesn’t last as long as some others though. Feels gentle on your lips so that I like but for the amount of product and performance I do feel it’s a little pricey.
Sheena B.
I seriously don’t understand the stuff. It’s got elegant packaging, and I remember it being super popular back in middle school, but the formulation isn’t anything spectacular. It’s actually thinner then I like my lip balm to be, as I feel like it smears and spreads everywhere. Hydrations OK, again nothing spectacular. Whatever you do, stay away from the pearl finish ones because they make you look dead
Feidi G.
Medina, NY
Long time favorite. Smells yummy and doesn’t make my lips feel like they’re worse the more I use it. The packaging is perfectly slim which makes it easier to just toss in your purse or place in your pocket.
Avani P.
I remember always using this lip balm back in the day! I remember the smell and taste of the vanilla one being so yummy! It smells so good but I always remember the packaging being so tiny and hard to find!
Brit D.
Champaign
Soft Lips was pretty good, but not my absolute favorite.  While they felt really nice on the lips, I had to reapply more often than with other lip balms I've tried.  They feel very smooth, though!
Jessica H.
holmdel
I am a fan of this lip balm. I enjoy balms in particular and this is easily in my top three favorites. I’ve purchased this a few times, because it tends to go quickly given the amount of times I’ve used it. It makes my lips feel silky smooth
Haven M.
Richmond
First off, this smells absolutely fantastic and the packaging is slim so it’s very easy to stash places! I personally prefer a waxy lip balm and Softlips is a little too soft for me, but if you like that then it’s perfect.
Leith M.
Houston
Softlips is a great product.  There are so many varieties but I prefer this one. You can purchase at any store or pharmacy.  Unmistakable packaging.  Great price! Even better lip balm!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon