BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Anndria T.
I love this for everyday wear. I wear it under matte liquids or lip colors. It keeps my lips moisturized and soft feeling. I also love that it smells great. I like to re-apply throughout the day and I keep it handy in my purse and my car. I definitely recommend.
jennađź‘˝ L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Left my lips so soft and smooth! I’m always looking for a great chapstick and this is it. I purchased it at my local ulta and it exceeded my expectations. It is so easy to use and the roll up applier makes it so efficient. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ariel H.
Waterville,KS
I still have one with me right now this stuff is unbelievably amazing! Like oh my god not kidding! It helps with dry/cracked lips in like no time your lips will look healthier than ever!! Also the cold rush you get on your lips from the mint feels great. I would definitely recommend this to several people!
Tara H.
I've been using this since I was in middle school and doesn't matter where I go I always have my soft lips with me, super cute and small and fits in all my bags, let's not forget how great it smells and how incredible it makes my lips feel after every use!
Melissa P.
Peoria
Love this stuff! It's a really nice moisturizer and it feels like butter on my lips! It always smells nice and they always come out with nice scents. I love the packaging too! It's very simplistic and elegant. I definitely would recommend to others!
Nicole G.
Lawton, OK
this isnt a bad chapstick its very inexpensive, i can normally find it everywhere, i grab this one if im out of my blistex, i like the packaging, i notice i have to keep reapplying as it doesnt last very long, would reccomend as second option to blistex
Angela A.
Okemos, MI
Boring. Not a huge variety of flavors. Small amount of product, doesn't last long. I left mine in my purse on a hot day unfortunately and of course it melted all over the place. I used it for awhile before that though and my lips didn't feel any different.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
Personally the vanilla soft lips is my favorite because I love vanilla scented anything. But I also like the pearl tint one. A great product, though like other products chap stick is super easy to lose so I just buy more. All in all it is a great product.
Stephanie F.
Connelly Springs
I love and absolutely can't get enough of SoftLips!! I have used a few different products from them including this one and I am never disappointed! This leaves a nice shiny look and leaves your lips feeling so smooth and healthy. Definitely a win here!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
One of my favorite lip brands. Their products make your lips soft and shiny. The light scents are yummy as well as calming. I purchased this at Walmart, meijer, and other drugstores. Packaging is always appealing and it’s very easy to use and compact so it easily fits in your purse or pocket.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon