BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hanna T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Softlips was the first lip balm I ever bought and I enjoyed using it. I bought it from CVS and it was fairly cheap. Very easy to use with its twist up?down mechanism. Great price for a even better lipcare product. I would recommend this to my friends.
Jasmine G.
These are great lip balms to keep in your bookbag, purse, or jacket! They’re cute and small making it convenient to put it anywhere. Also it’s not a bad price for the quality. Your lips should be good all day or if anything you have to reapply once!
Lauren H.
Waldorf, MD
This is a relatively cheap chapstick, and you're getting what you paid for. My lips felt like they had a layer of grease on top after usage. Their tinted chapsticks are cute as well, but still left my lips feeling like I over applied product.
Hope S.
Ormond Beach
This lip balm is perfect for a purse or being on the go. The packaging is simple and its very hydrating. The only down fall is the size of the product for the price you pay. I am a one time user due to that. I recommend to others who do not have very dry lips but you just need a little sum sum!
C S.
Rensselaer
Definitely not my favorite lip balm but I guess it did the trick. I did always enjoy the ones that had a bit of shimmer in them. I also like how sleek the tube was but the actual quality was not great. I felt like I had to re apply every 10 minutes
Kristina G.
This is like my go to balm. I love the creaminess, and the vanilla scented balm smells sooo good. The price is great. Cures my lips from over drying. Met all my expectations! Would definelty recommend! Though, it's sometimes hard to find in stores.
brittney b.
West Jordan , UT
This lip balm smells amazing. It kept my lips feeling very hydrated and soft. I would have to apply it every 5 hours though to keep them soft. I liked that it has SPF and protected my lips against the sun while enjoying a nice vanilla taste and scent.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
I have been using this since junior high maybe even earlier ! I love how soft and smooth this gets you're lips & its skinny for easy application . This is an oldie but goodie and would recommend if you're looking for a new chapstick give this one a shot !
Katie F.
Nice, affordable balm to throw in your pocket or purse. Easily accessible since most places will carry this brand. I have found other alternatives that I prefer but if I was ever in a pinch and needed something I wouldn't mind grabbing this product again.
Mikayla L.
Halsey
I recently started using this and you defiantly can see a difference in your lips. It lasts pretty long but I'm that kind of person that keeps putting in chap stick on all day. I highly recommend this to people like me where you find yourself having a hard time keeping your lips moisturizer.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon