BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Smells great and overall gives my lips protection from the cold when needed. If lips are too chapped, there may be a slight sting. This balm is very easy to use and lasts a while. It is well worth the money; I found mine at Target and will most definitely buy it again.
Adrienne K.
Westland, MI
I’ve used soft lips for years. It’s my go to chapstick. I love that it doesn’t have a waxy feeling. I always try other chapsticks, but always come back to soft lips. These are they only chapsticks I ever bottom out. Definitively a staple I’ll always have on me.
Kylee M.
So soft. So smooth. Its like putting pudding on your lips because of how smooth and refreshing it is. You just want to keep adding more and more on but you cant because you don't want to run out. Simple and to the point packaging and a really good deal on the price!
Heather M.
I like this product but it leaves a strange grainy film on the lips. It does taste and smell good but didnt really hydrate well. I would recommend this to younger children or people who dont need very much moisture. All around its a good product but just not for me.
Kam S.
85013
I LITERALLY LOVE THIS STUFF, I suffer with really dry lives due to the fact that I live in Arizona. this stuff not only causes instant hydration but has 100% improved condition of my lips.  I seriously recommend this product you will honestly not regretit
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
I used up one stick of this and really gave it a shot but it didn't work for me. It made my lips chap when the balm wore off. If you're someone that likes a cute little chap stick this is fort pub but if you're like me look for a different brand with a different formula.
Monica B.
Stokesdale, NC
I have bought a ton of these. I keep one in my purse, car, and on my nightstand. Whenever my lips are feeling a little bit dry I automatically put them it on. I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a lip balm! The price is not bad either.
Laurin P.
Battle Ground, WA
I like more of a heavier "chapstick" otherwise I find myself reapplying it more often than not & I am doing just that.. constantly applying it. It's lightweight in both application & packaging, it is on the "cheaper" side though & if you're the opposite of meee then I would likely recommend this product for youuu
brylee c.
hartshorne , OK
i used to use this product daily due to dry lips. instantly after applying it, my lips feel extra smooth. but after as soon as 15 minutes my lips already feel dry. it does no justice for me, or my chapped lips. and i don't recommend it to people with super dry lips.
Cassie U.
Soft lips is in my TOP 3 favorites because it really does make your lips soft! I love the way it feels and my favorite flavor is the Vanilla one. The cube is the best to go with for the cube shape since it's not as skinny. I highly recommend this if you don't like EOS.Softlips Cube
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon