BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cheyenne D.
Taylor
The chap stick feels so smooth on my lips and makes them feel great for the day. It's very long lasting and I constantly reach in my bag to grab and keep it handy when needed. I bought it from a local drugstore and I would totally buy it again since it's so amazing!
Monica B.
Stokesdale, NC
I have bought a ton of these. I keep one in my purse, car, and on my nightstand. Whenever my lips are feeling a little bit dry I automatically put them it on. I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a lip balm! The price is not bad either.
Kam S.
85013
I LITERALLY LOVE THIS STUFF, I suffer with really dry lives due to the fact that I live in Arizona. this stuff not only causes instant hydration but has 100% improved condition of my lips.  I seriously recommend this product you will honestly not regretit
brylee c.
hartshorne , OK
i used to use this product daily due to dry lips. instantly after applying it, my lips feel extra smooth. but after as soon as 15 minutes my lips already feel dry. it does no justice for me, or my chapped lips. and i don't recommend it to people with super dry lips.
Sarah W.
Avon, IN
This lip balm is the absolute best! It keeps my lips moisturized all day long and I don't feel like I have to keep reapplying throughout the day. It is so easy to use and the size of the applicator is perfect! I recommend this lip balm to all of my friends and family!
Misty S.
Gastonia , NC
This is a fine lip balm. It really doesn't have any extraordinary benefits or ingredients, but it's just fine to prevent your lips from being dry and crispy. I've bought this for years, but I'd recommend a balm with better ingredients if your lips truly need some love.
Kylee M.
So soft. So smooth. Its like putting pudding on your lips because of how smooth and refreshing it is. You just want to keep adding more and more on but you cant because you don't want to run out. Simple and to the point packaging and a really good deal on the price!
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
I used up one stick of this and really gave it a shot but it didn't work for me. It made my lips chap when the balm wore off. If you're someone that likes a cute little chap stick this is fort pub but if you're like me look for a different brand with a different formula.
Cassie U.
Soft lips is in my TOP 3 favorites because it really does make your lips soft! I love the way it feels and my favorite flavor is the Vanilla one. The cube is the best to go with for the cube shape since it's not as skinny. I highly recommend this if you don't like EOS.Softlips Cube
kyle c.
hesperia
I absolutely love the Soft lips lip balm. I purchased mine at Walmart for around $3-4. It does it job and left my lips super smooth. The packaging is very lightweight and you can put it anywhere. They have a variety of different "flavors" and I would buy it agaiun .
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon