BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cheyenne L.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm new to this product, I've had other people rave to me about it. But so far I'm not overly impressed with it. Yea it moisturizes for a short while but personally I think that it leaves my lips feeling dryer than they were prior to use. Granted everyone's lips are different and maybe mine just don't react well to the product.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This is a great lip balm.  I love how thin the tube is and how creamy the product is.  The flavors are great, I especially love cherry and vanilla.  I also like that it is produced in upstate New York near where I grew up.  I highly recommend these lip balms.
Elena H.
Venetia, PA
It's perfect to keep in your bag because it's so small and isn't a hassle to have. It's just all around perfect and you can feel it working as well which is nice to feel especially if you have really chapped lips. Plus, its not bad to use even if you don't have chapped lips.
Hailey A.
Brook Park
i absolutely love softlips products it sure does live up to its name..i think it went beyond my expectations..for me the product was long lasting..the packaging was alright..i would let other people know about this product and to buy it because it really does leave your lips feeling nice and soft.
Ridhi P.
Prince George
This lip balm leaves your lips felling nice and soft, does not dry your lips. also comes in different flavors to choose from. It is small and easy to carry anywhere. You can find it in any general stores. I have bought this lip balm a couple of times, highly recommend
Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
This was my favorite chapstick growing up!
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this brand.
The formula is amazing and the scents are great!
My only issue is that I can’t find it anymore, but I believe that’s an area issue not a company issue.
I would love to find some more though!
Eliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my absolute favorite drug store lip product. The only lip moisturizing product I like better is the Fresh Lip Treatment, which costs about ten times as much. Softlips feels thin and refreshing and comes in convenient packaging, and the vanilla ones smell like heaven.
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
These lip balms are super cute and small enough to carry with you every where you go. They’re very affordable I use to love buying the two for one Walmart. I haven’t seen them lately but they were a must have. One was to make moisturize your lips and the other one was for a shimmery look.
Ashley W.
Conroe, TX
I liked this but didn't fall in love with it. I gave this to my Mom because it was just not what I wanted and I have way too many lip balms. This super small and compact, so easy on space and for application. But it just didn't last on my lips. Too bad, wouldn't recommend.
Jaime C.
Haverhill , MA
This smells delicious!! It’s very creamy and when you apply it your lips feel great, but in the long run you have to keep putting it on or else you’ll lips feel extremely dry and chapped!! I felt after using this product my lips were worse then they were before I used it!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon