BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Misty S.
Gastonia , NC
This is a fine lip balm. It really doesn't have any extraordinary benefits or ingredients, but it's just fine to prevent your lips from being dry and crispy. I've bought this for years, but I'd recommend a balm with better ingredients if your lips truly need some love.
Monica B.
Stokesdale, NC
I have bought a ton of these. I keep one in my purse, car, and on my nightstand. Whenever my lips are feeling a little bit dry I automatically put them it on. I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a lip balm! The price is not bad either.
kyle c.
hesperia
I absolutely love the Soft lips lip balm. I purchased mine at Walmart for around $3-4. It does it job and left my lips super smooth. The packaging is very lightweight and you can put it anywhere. They have a variety of different "flavors" and I would buy it agaiun .
Cheyenne D.
Taylor
The chap stick feels so smooth on my lips and makes them feel great for the day. It's very long lasting and I constantly reach in my bag to grab and keep it handy when needed. I bought it from a local drugstore and I would totally buy it again since it's so amazing!
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
I used up one stick of this and really gave it a shot but it didn't work for me. It made my lips chap when the balm wore off. If you're someone that likes a cute little chap stick this is fort pub but if you're like me look for a different brand with a different formula.
Kam S.
85013
I LITERALLY LOVE THIS STUFF, I suffer with really dry lives due to the fact that I live in Arizona. this stuff not only causes instant hydration but has 100% improved condition of my lips.  I seriously recommend this product you will honestly not regretit
Kylee M.
So soft. So smooth. Its like putting pudding on your lips because of how smooth and refreshing it is. You just want to keep adding more and more on but you cant because you don't want to run out. Simple and to the point packaging and a really good deal on the price!
Catherine C.
San Diego, CA
It is a nice product. I do have to reapply often, it doesn't easy very long on me. The packing is nice and small. Which is good for carrying around especially at school. It mostly met my expectations. Would I buy it again? Probably not, it doesn't last very long
robyn j.
Millington, TN
I love this chapstick! It is one of my top three favorites. I bought it at Walmart on a whim and it smells so good and makes my lips feel soft. It was a great deal for the price and I think it looks cute in my purse too, since the packaging is skinny and sleek.
Emily R.
Slippery Rock
I bought this product at my local dollar general store for a pretty low price. I used it for a few days and sadly lost it....BUT it really did make my lips feel softer and way more moisturized than ever before! I am probably going to purchase this product again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon