BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
SHIANNE K.
 Not my favorite lip balm product. It's very thin going on, which some people may like, but I prefer a nice thick lip balm. And I don't feel like you get enough product for the price since it comes in a very skinny tube. But other than that it's not bad for an every day lip balm.
Brittiny M.
I'm going too go out on a limb and say this is probably one of the worse chapsticks I have used, it made my lips feel really oily and it didn't last long at all. I used it several times to see if maybe it was just me too only keep having the same results so I've no longer bought it anymore.
Chynnene B.
Gilbert
Used this in high school and loved it. But now I think there’s better products out there. Doesn’t last long on the lips. But the slim profile is nice. Doesn’t feel like you’re gonna get it all over your face. Wouldn’t repurchase it for sure.
Donna P.
Modesto
I bought this for a pretty cheap price at my local supermarket/drugstore and I must say that it is moisturizing and has a nice feel on the lips, but if you don't like shiny lip balms, then maybe try something else. I would buy again because of the cheap price and the nice feel, however. :)
Sydney M.
Sparks, NV
I just recently fell back in love with this product. I received it in a bridesmaid gift bag and put it back to use in my daily routine. Some chapsticks leave my lips dry after the product has worn off but not with this. I feel my lips are continually soft and smooth if I am consistent.
Maahum C.
One of the main reasons I really enjoy SoftLips is because of the packaging. It's a thinner, longer tube of chapstick instead of being short and stubby like most chapsticks. I find the sleek packaging great to throw in my purse, especially since I often only wear small cross body bags.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is geat for if you are going out and will have a small purse, or have to fit everything into your pockets.  It is highly moisturizing, comparable to the more expensive nivea lip products.  With different flavors coming out every few months its easy to become addicted to them!
Daria S.
Henderson
Very good lip balm!
I have 2 and I am very pleased. They moisturize lips very well, even chapped.
Also very nice flavor that doesn't distract you very much.
I can't say that they make lips better because I've tried the kiehl's one and it can't even be compared. But overall, good lip balm.
Mandy B.
Just thinking about this lip balm makes me happy. It's so buttery soft and easy to apply that it should be illegal. I absolutely LOVE it. I'm a sucker for soft lip balms and this one takes the cake. I'm about to go pick up another tube now because just thinking about it makes me happy!
Giselle C.
I had bought the variety pack years ago and it came with 3 or 2 individual lip balms in one. I remember I had the vanilla and the pink shimmery one (don't remember the flavor) and I fell in love. To this day, that vanilla lip balm is my favorite and it leaves a glossy finish. Or maybe shiny is a better word but not because of glitter, it's just not glossy like lip gloss. The scent is so pleasant and it leaves your lips moisturized.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon