BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This smells amazing and it’s super moisturizing it’s super Hydrating andnit met every expectation I could have thought Ilofnits very long lasting I am a repeat consumer and I would absolutely recommend to others
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
This lip balm keeps my lips soft and hydrated even through the harsh winter months. Doesn’t stick, or become thick after hours of wear. Will definitely continue to purchase! Would recommend to my family and friends!
Darian C.
Claremore, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft lips has always been a favorite chapstick of mine it has a nice light scent and it’s perfect pocket size and helps keep my lips nice and soft just as the name suggests highly recommend to anyone and everyone
Gabby R.
Seymour
Its awesome and always gets the jon done especially during winter. Not too expensive but good value. Yes and no. very Effective.  Always makes my lips super soft. Im a repeat user. I buy different flavors all the time. Yes would recommend 100%
Kenzie M.
Rockingham, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell and how smooth my lips feel after I use it! However, I feel like it doesn’t last very long on my lips so I constantly am having to reapply it! Still my top chapstick though! Would highly recommend!
Kay G.
Weatherford, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this lip balm , it really does penetrate those lips but feels so soft . It’s a light formula. But it really does make you have soft lips after just about one day of use . It trains the skin to rid of dry and flaky ness . Real lip therapy
Chelsea R.
West Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm, the flavor is wonderful and it is a really good value for its price. This was everything I could have wanted in a lip balm and more. I would definitely buy this product again! Soft lips is soooo moisturizing and hydrating!
Janki B.
I do like these, however I do not reach for them as much because I have products that keep my lips moisturized for an extended period of time. These only leave them moisturized for an hour or 2. I do like the consistency, the slim packaging, and the fact that it is unscented for the days that I do not want something heavily scented on my mouth! However, like I said, I have products that work more efficiently.
Melissa P.
This is fine for a lip balm. It’s fairly inexpensive and easily found at a drugstore. I would probably repurchase this if needed. The vanilla smells great. It doesn’t leave my lips feeling cakey. I’d recommend.
Norma W.
bedford
Purchased at: Walgreens
Highly suggest this lip balm if you’re looking for smooth and gentle formula for your lips during the colder months. Not overpriced and well worth it. 10/10 and I actually bought some of these as stocking stuffers for some friends for Christmas!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon