BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kaity D.
Circleville
I like the classic vanilla soft lifts but it needs almost a constant reapplication, it also seems to rob my lips from any new oils it wants to make when they're chapped so it's not my first grab at the store but for after a harsh lip scrub or under your favorite gloss this product will certainly do the trick.
Meredith B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I've literally been using this since high school. It's one of my absolute favorites because they all smell good, and they're super light yet really effective. I feel like the cap isn't long enough though- sometimes if the stick isn't secured in my purse the cap will fall off...not sure what the deal is there.
Angelle G.
Montegut , LA
I remember being a kid always having this lip balm with me. It is a great lip balm but it's a thin formula that I feel like just slides off. I do really like it but it's not my number one pick. It depends on your preference. It has a gloss finish and melts easy. I like something that's smooth but thick.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
This is my all-time absolute favorite lip balm! I love this brand and the Vanilla product especially. I like how small the tube is and the tingly sensation it gives your lips, and the flavor is exactly the kind of vanilla that I can wear all day without it being too sweet. I highly recommend this product!
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I am obsessed with the smell of these...like they are literally my favorite smelling chapstick of all time!!! Down side is I don't think they have the continued moisture that other chapstick brands have, I find myself reapplying often
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
This chapstick reminds me of my childhood, my mom always had at least one with her at all times. I like the slim design, makes it easy to take anywhere. Has a great scent. Makes your lips feel smoothe right away. Help your lips feel hydrated all day long. I would buy again and recommend to anyone.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
I grew up on soft lips. They smelled good and had so many different “flavors” and weren’t too pricey when I was younger. It’s long and skinny and kinda reminds me of lady cigarettes. Lol. But, I don’t think I ever look for it when I’m out at the drug store buying new chapstick. It’s a pass from me.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I love these because they fit in my pocket and stay on for a long time and are so affordable.  I tend to lose them easily, so I am very glad that they're affordable.  The packaging is very simple. I love how slim they are! I always buy more and more! And will continue to do so. I think I'm obsessed!
Riya V.
Morrisville, NC
Great lip balm! works well on my lips and it works well underneath a liquid lipstick. I primarily use this lip balm to moisturize my lips before I put on a liquid lipstick and it does the job very well. My lips don't stay moisturized throughout the day :/ For that, I would recommend the Rosebud brand.
Kayla G.
North Olmsted, OH
My goto lip balm! I’ve tried every flavor and use it daily! I recommend this product to everyone looking for a new lip balm. It’s affordable and usually you get a 2 pack! You can find it anywhere; target, Walmart, drugmart, etc. anywhere you get lip balms!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon