BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Elena H.
Venetia, PA
It's perfect to keep in your bag because it's so small and isn't a hassle to have. It's just all around perfect and you can feel it working as well which is nice to feel especially if you have really chapped lips. Plus, its not bad to use even if you don't have chapped lips.
Hailey A.
Brook Park
i absolutely love softlips products it sure does live up to its name..i think it went beyond my expectations..for me the product was long lasting..the packaging was alright..i would let other people know about this product and to buy it because it really does leave your lips feeling nice and soft.
Ridhi P.
Prince George
This lip balm leaves your lips felling nice and soft, does not dry your lips. also comes in different flavors to choose from. It is small and easy to carry anywhere. You can find it in any general stores. I have bought this lip balm a couple of times, highly recommend
Ashley W.
Conroe, TX
I liked this but didn't fall in love with it. I gave this to my Mom because it was just not what I wanted and I have way too many lip balms. This super small and compact, so easy on space and for application. But it just didn't last on my lips. Too bad, wouldn't recommend.
Jaime C.
Haverhill , MA
This smells delicious!! It’s very creamy and when you apply it your lips feel great, but in the long run you have to keep putting it on or else you’ll lips feel extremely dry and chapped!! I felt after using this product my lips were worse then they were before I used it!!
Ryleigh J.
Satsuma
Great product, absolutely amazing, got it on sale thinking what the heck I'll try it, went above my expectations, first time user, and will buy again, great value and not too pricey, would definitely recommend to others, and will always be one of my holy grail lip products
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I used to buy these and they smelled horrible. I wanted to be like everyone else and use them but they honestly have a scent I can’t get over. Plus I never really felt like I was healing. It was just there when it was on and then when it was off I was back where I started.
Hannah S.
This product is a bit pricey for the quality that is provides. There are better balms on the market that have more in the tube, and cost less. While the scent is nice, in my opinion, it's not worth the money that you're paying for the amount of product you receive.
haley h.
China Grove
I really like this lip balm! It is so nice and applies very smoothly. It makes your lips so soft and smells great. I have used this multiple times and will continue to buy it. I purchased it at my local Walgreens. I would recommend this to any looking for a good lip balm.
Kayla L.
Chandler
I don't care for this lip balm product. It doesn't last long, I have to reapply it constantly, and it doesn't seem to help when my lips are even remotely dry. It might make my lips slightly softer when they're moist, but if they're dry this product does nothing for them.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon