BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kara G.
New Haven, CT
This was a nice chap stick. Not that memorable though because I only bought it once. The tube was too skinny for my full lips so I used it up too quickly and applying it took ages. It felt nice and soft once on but I just had cheaper options I liked better.
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
This is a staple for any and every car console, jacket pocket or bag in your life. It’s pretty universally inoffensive in its visibility after application and the taste (if you accidentally lick your lips or something.) It lasts a long time and isn’t bulky or prone to collecting debris from the lint and such in the bottom of your pockets. I love having this in the car for when I am driving and realize my lips feel dry, and it just feels good to put on your face!
Jessica A.
These soft lips lip balms are great !!! I give it more then a five star. I LOVE them!!!!! My 6 year daughter loves them too especially the cube ones !! Great little gifts too 💜💜💜
addie r.
Old hickory, TN
classic thus actually helps my chapped lips. I feel it doesn't have a easy residue like other lip balm. this one is moisturizing and leaves my lips soft and supple. sleek package means I can fit it in my pocket without much bulging.
Asha D.
This soft lips lip balm is one of my favorite lip balms ever. It lasts for a long time and you don't need to use much product when you put it on. I bought this from target and it comes in a small tube with the brand on it. I would recommend this to others because it keeps your lips soft. When you put it on you can feel it tingling. Another great thing about this product is that it smells amazing.
Jasmine S.
Mead
This lip balm caught my eye at Walmart as I was about to check out because of the thin tubed packaging, which I'm not used to seeing for most lip balms. The kind I got was vanilla scented and I LOVE the smell of vanilla so I had no complaints there. The only issue I had was based on my own stupidity, as i tried to open it from the wrong end and broke it before I even got to use it. After fixing it though I have no complaints. It's hydrating and smells delicious.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
I have been using and collecting these lip balms for years now. I really love the texture of the balm and the way it makes my lips feel. I really love  Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 also. It has a really cute glossy look to it. My lips never peel when I use Softlips. I would highly recommend.
Brenda C.
I've used this product a few times but wouldn't purchase it again. Not the best when having chapped lips. Packaging is cute and simple. Did not meet my expectations. 4/10.
member-7e138f417
Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm this is a great product it's very moisturizing and it makes your lips so soft and it smells great I would totally recommend to a friend
carmennnnn d.
Midlothian, VA
Soft lips is an all time fave i have been using this product since i was in middle school im now a college student and i still love it! My boyfriend even steals it from me!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon