BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
shayla w.
Allenstown
Love! Super moisturizing, doesn't feel sticky and lasts for a long time! About to finish mine! Will I be the first to ever finish a chapstick!? Can't wait to get another!
Mackenzie K.
I love these slim Softlips chapsticks because of all the different scents. They are also so small and convenient yet still hold a very affordable price. They're also in a lot of typical stores such as Walmart, Target, probably even CVS. I've never disregarded Softlips, these chapstick have always just been in my purses and I will probably continue to use them for many years to come.
Amy A.
Soft lips is a very smooth and soft chapstick. Great for kids also. Easy to use and easy to put in your pocket or purse! Smells great and comes in all different flavors!
Mary Grace B.
Jonesboro, AR
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SOFTLIPS! I am obsessed with this brand. They make my lips super smooth. I use them every single day and each night before bed. There are so many different varieties of scents and each one smells awesome! I would recommend this to everyone!!!!
member-db5e28a48
These are okay. I feel my lips often feeling even more dry than when I first applied it after a while. But I love how it feels the first few minutes. Its a hit & miss.
victoria c.
Really liked this product goes on smooth , has a good scent to it and keeps your lips soft and smooth all day. Does not need to be reapplied to much throughout the day.
Kayla G.
The best characteristic of this product is that the slender size of the packaging makes for easy transport - via purse, via pocket, via slanted-over-your-ear... anything! Everything else is a wash. I felt that once this product depleted from my lips, they were even more dry than before I put it on. This product isn't even mediocre, it's just downright disappointing.
Maureen M.
Bellerose, NY
This was a hit when I was 13 years old, it does the job of moisturizing and it has good flavors/scents but I am not a big fan of these. I just have other favorites that are better than this lip balm. It is easy to use as is any other chapstick but I personally do not reach for these much. I have about 4 in my drawer that probably need to be thrown out because they are definitely OLD.
Laricia L.
This product worked very well for moisturizing the lips and keeping them soft. The only reason I don't rate it a 5 is because it doesn't really give you a nice lip finish I like mine lip balm to still be able to look like I'm wearing a lip gloss or color even when I'm moisturizing. I would still recommend to others who normally don't wear lip glosses or glosses.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport , CA
Nothing to write home about, once it soaked in it didn’t ever do much for me. I have super dry chapped lips (they split and bleed most winters) and these just didn’t do the job.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon