BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Riley B.
Not to be weird or anything but it tastes really good too. It glides on really smooth but I did have to reapply it later. I found this lip product at my local mall and I would definitely recommend someone getting this.
Lindsey K.
Berkey, OH
Love this product smells great easy application nice packaging and is an all-around great product for your lips on you can really buy it from any gas station or store I would recommend this to others and I absolutely love it
estefany p.
san jose
i likeusing this when my lips are so chapped but love the packaging easy to carry literally fits any were and very easy to apply and yes it did meet my expectations
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I love the small little tube this chapstick comes in. It makes your lips feel hydrated without the heavy greasy feeling that a lot of chapsticks leave. I will continue to buy this product.
Meghan W.
Hilliard
I like this product. Super small so great in a jacket or for any handbag. Very moisturizing and they always have great scents and flavors to choose from in stores
Nicki. G.
Very good , kept my lips soft , I work in an environment with lots of dust and dry air. Big fans always going my lips stayed dried and cracked this really helped .
Chelsea B.
This was the cool chapstick to have way back when I was in high school. Everyone kept one in their pocket. As for how effective it is... eh. It’s not bad by any means and works great for a purse or car or backpack chapstick, but it’s not one if you really need lots of moisture or have super thirsty lips. It comes off and you’ll find yourself reapplying fairly often (especially cause they smell good and make you want to lick your lips).
While it’s not the best chapstick out there for some reason the skinny shape just makes it so cute and a great one for fitting into clutches or tight jeans when you can’t take your “good” chapstick.
Alexa M.
I absolutely love this product the smell is definitely what intrigued me to buy This it smells amazing. I like to use this any time. Not even when my lips are chapped I tend to go to this just for the comfort how how soft it makes my lips and how nice it smells. When my lips are realy chapped it soothes them and makes them a lot less chapped. It's super cheap and I've purchased this about 3 times from target I love this!
Megan C.
This chapstick is a perfect combination of creamy and smooth, unlike other chapsticks it's not waxy or super thick. It keeps your lips super moisturizer without the feeling of there being a lot of product on them
Eileen L.
Soft lips really does leave you having soft lips!! I love using this lip balm especially before putting on lipstick to keep my lips from drying out. Works great!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon