BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lillian G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was a holy-grail product for me for the longest time. It smelled absolutely amazing and was super moisturizing on the lips. I have very dry lips so most moisturizers work for a few hours and then I have to reapply but not this one. It’s a little more expensive than other lip balms but it’s because it’s such an amazing product. Very good value!
Jessica S.
Savannah, GA
Soft lips makes your lips extremely soft(hence the name) but it moisturizes your lips really good and gives you baby soft lips. I stocked up on these and i feel like they are a must have staple in my beauty routine
Natasha M.
Fullerton, CA
Soft lips is my favorite lip balm. Whenever I feel my lips getting chapped I reach for this product. It also feels really good after wearing a matte lipstick that dries out your lips. The spf is also nice to have.
Darian C.
Claremore, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft lips has always been a favorite chapstick of mine it has a nice light scent and it’s perfect pocket size and helps keep my lips nice and soft just as the name suggests highly recommend to anyone and everyone
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This smells amazing and it’s super moisturizing it’s super Hydrating andnit met every expectation I could have thought Ilofnits very long lasting I am a repeat consumer and I would absolutely recommend to others
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Great product! Leave some your lips feeling soft and smooth!!

you can find his products at almost all drug stores!!

The packaging is small and sleek and easily fits in your bag or pocket!

It last sat as long as most lip balms!

i highly recommended this product! 💋
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
This lip balm keeps my lips soft and hydrated even through the harsh winter months. Doesn’t stick, or become thick after hours of wear. Will definitely continue to purchase! Would recommend to my family and friends!
Kenzie M.
Rockingham, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell and how smooth my lips feel after I use it! However, I feel like it doesn’t last very long on my lips so I constantly am having to reapply it! Still my top chapstick though! Would highly recommend!
Caitlin R.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is an ok product. I’ve used this before in the past but it’s just something about the feeling it leaves on your lips that I didn’t really enjoy. I have my go to chapstick (Burtsbees) and will never go back!
Gabby R.
Seymour
Its awesome and always gets the jon done especially during winter. Not too expensive but good value. Yes and no. very Effective.  Always makes my lips super soft. Im a repeat user. I buy different flavors all the time. Yes would recommend 100%
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon