BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Gavriela B.
I usually use this after I take my makeup off, to smooth my lips, after a day of primer and lip color my lips tend to be a little rough so I use this product. It's amazing and the price is great.
Ashley B.
Remsen
My lips feel and look so soft when using this. It smells amazing, and locks in moisture! It's smaller lip applicator does make it longer to apply to bigger lips.
Ashley B.
Remsen
Yalinn M.
I have used this lipbalm and I have repurchased it several times because i just love the way it leaves my lips feeling. Soft and moisturized with a soft sheen to them.
member-8a811
Softlips smells great and moisturizes pretty well. I give it four stars instead of five only because I have to reapply often with my very dry lips. It's great for normal dryness, though.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
I love the smell and feeling of this product. I wish they made it in a thicker tube although it's also nice to about getting chapstick on the skin around your lips.
Molly R.
This product is one of my all time favorite chopsticks!!! It is to die for. I wear this on a everyday basic. Very affordable. And long lasting. Awesome packaging.
Amber S.
Jasper, GA
This is one of the nicer drug store balms I've tried. It has an amazing slick feels when you put it on...you're likely to be caught rubbing it across your lips for longer than needed because it truly feels that good to put on! As for healing or repairing chapped lips, I don't think it's that great if a product. If your lips are feeling a little dry or you want an intensely muted lip look, this would be a good product for you
Amanda E.
Mesa, AZ
Was not pleased with this product. First the size is rather small for the price and though it did feel really nice and smooth going on, the moisture didn’t last long at all.
Isabella C.
Maurice , LA
After years and years of using chapstick is found this brand and I fell in love with it! My favorite thing about this brand is the actual style of the product. I like that it is a little skinnier than most and I can throw it in my purse or makeup bag and it not take up much space the actual application of the product is great too. This particular product is the vanilla scent and it smells great and feels great on.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon