BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jessica M.
So creamy on my lips I own 2 of them birthday cake and vanilla which had yummy scents to them . I found it at big lots lasted me over a year I totally recommend them !
Adilene V.
I actually really like the smell and the apply of this, but the packaging is too small for me. It runs out fast and the cost of it is not worth the quantity it has. I prefer the cube vs the stick since it lasts me longer.
Jessy S.
Pretty good product. I love the design and it is easy to throw in your bag or nightstand. I am not a fan of how quickly it fades and how little product it actually comes with. I feel like for the amount I have to apply it there is just not enough in the tube. It works well but not my favorite.
Madilyn B.
I used to use these all the time. i love them so much. they are very affordable. i just never see them in stores as much now. it's long lasting so you don't have to keep reapplying. i would recommend to others no doubt.
Holly H.
I did a last minute purchase with this while waiting in line at Walmart. I found that the texture of these sticks are not what I expected - mine was soft, almost like coconut oil. When I applied it, it seems to melt straight into my lips, but it wasn't moisturising to me. It still left my lips chapped after multiple uses and felt like it left just an oily residue on my lips. The smell is a very nice vanilla scent though.
Riley B.
Not to be weird or anything but it tastes really good too. It glides on really smooth but I did have to reapply it later. I found this lip product at my local mall and I would definitely recommend someone getting this.
Lindsey K.
Berkey, OH
Love this product smells great easy application nice packaging and is an all-around great product for your lips on you can really buy it from any gas station or store I would recommend this to others and I absolutely love it
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I love the small little tube this chapstick comes in. It makes your lips feel hydrated without the heavy greasy feeling that a lot of chapsticks leave. I will continue to buy this product.
estefany p.
san jose
i likeusing this when my lips are so chapped but love the packaging easy to carry literally fits any were and very easy to apply and yes it did meet my expectations
Hailey L.
Softlips chapsticks are one of my top picks. They apply easily and have incredible flavors. The flavors are good and they last a long time. But they do moisturize very very well and leave your lips feeling great.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon