BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alyza R.
Soft lips is one of the first lipbalms I remember using! The sticks are very thin but I love them! It lasts pretty long and smells great! This has to be one of my favorite lip balms I always remember to carry one in my bag at all times!
Cecily R.
Sweet memories. Anyone who went to high school from late 90’s to very early 2000’s had this lip balm in their Jansport backpack! Perfect little lip balm for that first kiss! ☺️
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I loved this stuff throughout high school. I would not use any other brand. I have not tried it for some time but will probably do so now that I have it in my head.
LauraLee F.
Windsor
I love to be fact that it did keep my lips very moisturized. The only thing I didn't like was it didn't last very long. I had to keep reapplying. The scent however is amazing.
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
I got this because I was going to Nicaragua and needed a good lip balm with SPF. This one not only protected my lips from the sun but also kept them super soft and hydrated.
Bianca A.
Woodland, CA
Very compact, goes on smooth and can be easily concealed in your pocket to take with you everywhere! Love the texture and smell. Leaves my lips hydrated and very very soft.
Johnna C.
Boaz, AL
Great! I love this! Makes my lips so soft! I felt the price was good for what it was. I have bought several times. I would definitely recommend! It is one of my favorites!
Carly D.
Coraopolis, PA
Didn't love this product but it works other brands have more of an effect I don't think this would work if you had really chapped lips Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm
Kristi F.
Clearwater
Love this minty fresh little burst of love for your lips!!! Goes on so smooth and feels like satin on the lips. Lasts for a moderate amount of time. Packaging looks a little cheap but hey it' a drug store lip moisturizer. Whenever I see this in the store I buy one, two or ten!!

Thelma H.
Cave Creek, AZ
I've gotta say soft lips is my all time favorite chapstick since forever ago because it is hands down the softest, silkiest chapstick I have ever used! There is one other brand that falls behind softlips but this stuff is just simply amazing. You won't regret it! No waxy feel, just silky smoothness!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon