BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Definitely one of my favorite lip balms! It does feel a bit stickier than most, but it also doesn't leave my lips feeling more chapped than before, so that's a bonus!
Sadie M.
I think this is a decent lip product, however, it almost feels more like a film over my lips rather than a true moisture sinking in like other lip products I've used.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
I have not used this product in a long time but I used to love them. They make my lips very smooth and moisturized. They are also a great price. It was very easy to use.
Ruhie M.
I used to use these all the time when i was in junior high and high school. I thought it was so cool having these thin cute chapsticks, but overall you have to continuously apply it all day. Moisture does not last.
Joanis V.
Bronx
I have an obsession with finding lip balms this left my lips nice and smooth. Cute small packaging, bought it a few times. A bit small for my lips wish it was bigger.
Tessa D.
Omaha
I love the scent of these lip products. They are so smooth and have a small amount of spf to keep your lips smooth and chapped free during the summer and even winter!
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
The scent and flavor of soft lips is probably the best party about it. It's decent for moisturizing your lips but the winning factor for me is the light scent it has!
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
Love the taste, love the applicator, not the best chapstick. Although I own several of these, they are not strong enough to help once your lips are already chapped. Good for preventing
Amanda J.
Holland , PA
i used to live on these! they aren’t really for healing painful, chapped lips. but they are greta for keep them smooth and hydrated. i think i may need to go grab some of this again soon!
Corin Z.
I like that on the lips it feels very soft and soothing. Very affordable. Bought at Walmart. Very slim packaging/container. Would recommend and I would buy it again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon