BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Theresa K.
Purchased at: Target
Has a cooling tingle when first applied. Not too thick or greasy feeling on the lips. Short-lived/several reapplications necessary. Very thin/narrow tube, product often melts from your body heat if stored in a pocket.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
I honestly don't think this is great for very chapped lips. Probably better for maintaining lips in better condition. It also comes off as soon as I eat something. My lips are very dry but this does have a nice cooling feeling on the lips.
Dat1Taylor M.
Louisville KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Most awesome lip balm ever! I like to use this product at night to help hydrate my lips. I simply cleanse my entire face and apply it to my lip! It eliminates dead skin from appearing and it's also great to use as a hydrating base under your lip colour!!
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I’ve given soft lips a few tries over the years but it doesn’t quite do it for me. I suffer from chapped lips a lot and this doesn’t really relieve them it just layers them to feel soft... I prefer Carmex over this.
Amber F.
Painesville, OH
This used to be my all time favorite chapstick in high school! The scent was great, it was always very thin and easily fit into a pant or purse pocket. It’s very smooth on your lips and leaves them feeling very hydrated. The tube itself doesn’t last very long if you are constantly using chapstick. I recall having to buy a new one every couple weeks or so. That would be the only negative but otherwise it’s a great product!!
Jessica S.
Savannah, GA
Soft lips makes your lips extremely soft(hence the name) but it moisturizes your lips really good and gives you baby soft lips. I stocked up on these and i feel like they are a must have staple in my beauty routine
Lillian G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was a holy-grail product for me for the longest time. It smelled absolutely amazing and was super moisturizing on the lips. I have very dry lips so most moisturizers work for a few hours and then I have to reapply but not this one. It’s a little more expensive than other lip balms but it’s because it’s such an amazing product. Very good value!
Natasha M.
Fullerton, CA
Soft lips is my favorite lip balm. Whenever I feel my lips getting chapped I reach for this product. It also feels really good after wearing a matte lipstick that dries out your lips. The spf is also nice to have.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This smells amazing and it’s super moisturizing it’s super Hydrating andnit met every expectation I could have thought Ilofnits very long lasting I am a repeat consumer and I would absolutely recommend to others
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Great product! Leave some your lips feeling soft and smooth!!

you can find his products at almost all drug stores!!

The packaging is small and sleek and easily fits in your bag or pocket!

It last sat as long as most lip balms!

i highly recommended this product! 💋
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon