BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Erika C.
When I first tried this product, I had no issue with the scent or taste. I did not like the size of the packaging when using. Unless you have small lips, the size of the applicator was too small making application not as quick as I prefer chapsticks to be.
Miranda E.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Target
Love the feel of this lip balm. It is exactly what is in the name, so soft and smooth! Love the different flavors and the size can be convenient for keeping in your pocket on the other hand this product gets used so quickly because it’s such a small tube.
Carly P.
Zurich, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing product I love the way it spells and I love what it does to my lips. This product has changed my lip routine. I love how smooth it is. I just wish they gave more product in one tube. Other than that small little thing I recommend this.
Sophia E.
Naples, FL
It definitely does the job, it keeps my lips from getting chapped. I like how the stick is skinny and it doesn't get everywhere. It's easy to bring around and I think it's worth the price. I would buy these again for sure and maybe as gifts for others.
Melissa O.
Overall a good product. I just feel there are better ones on the market that are equal or cheaper in price point. It was nice to try it but I don’t think o would purchase it again. I prefer other lines and it’s a tad pricey for what it offers.
Ally B.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: Target
It goes on nicely but doesn’t really hydrate the lips the way a lip balm should. I actually felt like my lips became more chapped no matter how many times I reapplied. It had a nice smell but definitely won’t help on those cold winter days.
Leah P.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m obsessed with this lip balm. It feels very smooth on the lips, glides on very easily, and smells amazing too (better than any others I’ve tried). This brand is my favorite for hydration and also adding shine to my lips. I will always recommend these.
Sebastian B.
Liberty
I love this lip balm so much! I’ve been buying it since I was a kid and my mom would let me use hers. I’ve always loved the smell and the way you can FEEL it working on your lips. It’s wonderful and I’ll probably never stop using it!
Bailey T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. I use it on a daily basis. My lips are never chapped thanks to Softlips lip balm. Sometimes I even put it on before bed just because I love the way my lips feel when I’m wearing it.Softlips Lip Balm
Carrie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very moisturizing, not sticky, doesn't have a fake smell like some lipbalms I've used before. I like to keep it in my bag along with whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day, so I can put on this lip balm when I re-apply my lipstick.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon