BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sheila G.
Newcomerstown, OH
Love it! It's easy to keep in my pocket with the thin design of the tube. One application lasts for hours. The smell is great and I'll definitely keep buying it.
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Slim packaging. They smell great! Very nurturing and hydrating. It has such a silky formula, it feels luxurious and they're affordable. I repurchase these often!
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
I've been using this for years. Definitely my favorite aside from good ole gasoline. Smells amazing, feels great, super hydrating. You get a small amount but it's chapstick, it's cheap.
Christine L.
United States
Moisture doesn't stay all day but very easy to use and great packaging. Fits easily into purses and wristlets. Bought a few times, but have found better lip balm products elsewhere.
Jessica R.
Navarre, OH
I love this. Its so light and smooth. I use this just to give my lips some life. Its not my go to for chapped lips but more like an everyday moisturizer for the lips
Sarah S.
browns mills
These work so great I always find them around my school and wonder how someone could loose such a great item. The formula is nice and soft easy to apply and always gets the job done
Ashlei S.
Love this chapstick! It's definitely my go to when I feel my lips getting chapped. Great value & affordable! Super easy to apply and not messy at all! Quality packaging, have never received a damaged one! Would definitely recommend to others!
Amanda L.
Super excited that I have the pleasure of trying this product because I've been watching it for a while now! Amazing quality and the cost is affordable and the price point is what I expected considering the name brand. Definitely will be recommending to everyone and no complaints frome!!
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
This used to be my go to chapstick but i haven’t used it on a while. The last time i did, it dried my lips out. I don’t know if they changed the formula but i wouldn’t recommend it
Kimberly-Faye A.
UTTERSON, ON
Love this product for my lip care needs ! Just wish it lasted longer. I find I go through softlips more than any other lip moisturizer. But it makes my lips feel amazingly soft !
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon