BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Corin Z.
I like that on the lips it feels very soft and soothing. Very affordable. Bought at Walmart. Very slim packaging/container. Would recommend and I would buy it again.
Chel F.
Huntington, IN
A tried and true lip balm, I actually got some of this in my stocking this year. It melts pretty easily unfortunately, but if you like that in a lip balm, go for it.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Amazing been using as long as I could remember has that great tingling sensation and the smell os lovely it makes my lips feel and look their best I highly recommend
Pily B.
I love this stuff for just an everyday light lip moisturizer. I wouldn't use this when my lips are chapped but it does a good job of keeping them from getting there!
Elizabeth C.
Whittier , CA
The first time I was introduced to this chapstick i was blown away. I loved it! So small and dainty to have in my pocket or a small purse. Application glides on smooth and isn’t too waxy.
it's thin so it's nice to take along with you on the go. what's really great about it is how soft it makes my lips. and the smell too! I think it's a great product .
Amanda M.
I love love love this brand. I like the scent, I like the amount provided in a single tube, and the variety of options whether it’s just a daily refresher, night out shimmer or healing care.
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
They work great but I feel like hey run out so fast because of how thin it is. Only bought it once and never bought t again. Didn’t dry out my lips though, so that’s good.
Islla S.
I remember back in my high school days I would wear this chapstick a lot. They are not long lasting but they are good and smell amazing. Really did keep my lips soft
Karleigh M.
I absolutely adore soft lips chap stick and the vanilla scent is my absolute favorite. The only thing I don't live is the trademark skinny tubes it comes in. I use them way too quickly!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon